How to make easy Thai Sweet and sour fish fried menu with pictures.(Pla-pad-prew-whan)
|Thai Sweet and sour fish fried menu with pictures|
Ingredients of Thai sweet and sour fish fried menu.
- 1/2 kg. sea bass meat, sliced into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- 2 tbsp. sherry
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet pepper
Ingredient of Sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup tomato catsup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sherry
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 pineapple rings , each cut into six pieces.
Preparation of Thai sweet and sour fish fried menu
- Marinate the fish in mixture of the sherry light soy sauce, wheat flour and corn flour.
- Heat oil in deep pan. When hot fry fish pieces until crisp and golden, then remove and drain.
- Peel onion, slice across, and separate ring. Slice pepper into 1x2 inch strips. Peel carrot, cut into 2x1x1 inch pieces and blanch in boiling water.
- Fry onion, pepper, and carrot in 3 tbsp. oil for 1 minute.
- Mix sugar, catsup,vinegar, and sherry. Mix the flour with the water and stir into the catsup mixture.
- Pour sauce into frying pan and cook over low heat until thickened, then add fish and stir together thoroughly. Dip fish and sauce onto serving dish and surround with pineapple slices.