How to make easy thai dessert cotton ball cakes with pictures.
|Thai dessert Cotton ball cakes recipe.|
Thai sweets cake menu. how to cooking thai dessert Kha-nom-pui-fai. Thai street dessert menu.
Ingredient of Thai dessert Cotton ball cakes menu
- 3 eggs
- 1 cups palm sugar
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 drops jasmine water
Preparation of Thai dessert Cotton ball cakes menu
- Beat the eggs, adding the sugar a little at a time, until the mixture no longer drops from the beater when raised.
- Fold in the flour 2 tbsp. at a time, moving the spoon gently up from the bottom of the bowl to the top. when the first portion of flour is blended in, add a little of the water mixed with the lemon juice and the vanilla or jasmine water.
- Continue in this way alternating additions of flour and liquid until all the flour and liquid have been added. The last addition should be flour and all ingredients should be blended in well.
- Spoon the batter into paper cake cups held in small porcelain sweet cups. Fill each paper cup with batter. Arrange the porcelain cups in the steamer tray.
- Do not cover the holes in the steamer tray. The cups should be placed so steam rises all around them in order that the tops of the cakes have a pleasing appearance.
- Fill the bottom of the steamer three- quarters full of water and heat to a rolling boil, the reduce the heat to a slow boil, put the tray on the steamer, fit the lid tightly, and steam for about 15 minutes until the cakes are done.