how to make easy Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu with pictures at home.
|How to cooking easy Thai shrimp fried with sauce recipes.|
Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu(Gung-pad-Sauce)with pictures. Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu with english recipes. Cooking Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu easily in bangkok.Thai fried food dishes menu, thai fried food street food menu.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu(Gung-pad-Sauce)
- 400 grams shelled shrimp
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. tomato catsup
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp. sherry
- 1 tbsp. chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
Preparation of Thai Shrimp Fried with sauce menu(Gung-pad-Sauce)
- Sliced the tomatoes into quarters
- In a bowl, mix the catsup, corn flour, and water together until smooth
- Place oil in frying pan and heat. When hot add the ginger, garlic, and spring onion and fry until fragrant. Add the shrimp and fry about 3 minutes before adding the tomatoes, then reduce heat and stir to mix for 30 seconds.
- Add sherry, Chilli sauce, and catsup and flour mixture, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Continue cooking over low heat until the sauce thickens then spoon onto serving plate.