How to make easy Thai rice noodles with Crab menu with pictures at home.
|How to cooking thai rice noodles with crab recipes.|
Thai Rice Noodles with Crab menu in Bangkok. how to cook Thai Rice Noodles with Crab menu with pictures. East Thai Rice Noodles with Crab recipes with pictures.
Thai Rice Noodles with Crab menu is similar to the Pad thai noodles menu the flavors and ingredients are very similar But the noodles are not the same.The Noodles of this menu has Soft and sticky and the last thing that so special is we add the crab for this menu.
Ingredients of Thai rice noodles with Crab menu.
- 2 cup crab meat
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 2 tbsp. garlic
- 5 dried chillies, seeds removed soaked in water
- 1/4 cup palm sugar
- 1/4 cup tammarine juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 400 grams bean sprouts
- 100 grams Chinese leek
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 3 lemons
- 400 grams dried, narrow rice noodles
Preparation of Thai Rice noodles with Crab menu
- Peel the garlic and shallots and slice the dried chili.
- Place the chili and the salt in a mortar and pound, then add the garlic and shallots and pound until ground and mixed thoroughly.
- Wash the crabs clean and cut each into 6 pieces, depending on size.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When hot , fry the pounded chili paste and season to taste, then fry the crabs. When done, place in a pot.
- Soak the noodles in water about 5 minutes. then drain. Divide the liquid remaining from the frying of the crabs into two portions.
- In one portion, fry the crab meat for sprinkling over the noodles.
- In the second portion, fry the noodles. Then add the bean sprouts, and the Chinese leek cut into short lengths. and the fried crabs and mix.
- Place noodles on plates and spoon fried crab meat over them. Serve with banana flower. Chinese leek, and Lemon Sections.