How to make easy thai dessert Pumpkin Pudding menu.
|Thai sweet Pumpkin Pudding recipes.|
Thai sweet pumpkin pudding menu with pictures. Thai dessert Pumpkin pudding recipes. How to cooking thai dessert Pumpkin pudding menu.
Ingredients of Thai dessert Pumpkin Pudding menu.
- 400 grams peeled raw pumpkin
- 1/2 kg white grated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
Preparation of Thai dessert Pumpkin Pudding menu.
- Cut pumpkin into long 1 inch thick slices, steam until soft, then mash throughly.
- Add 1/4 cup warm water to be remaining 400 grams of coconut and squeeze out 11/4 cup coconut milk.
- Blend pumpkin with rice and tapioca flours thoroughly. Then add the sugar. 50 grams grated coconut and 1/4 tsp. salt and mix, adding the coconut milk a little at a time, continue stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour mixture into 8x8 inch baking pan and sprinkle with 50 grams grated coconut mixed with 1/4 tsp. salt. when the water in the steamer is boiling, put the pan in the steamer tray and steam for 30 minutes. Then open the steamer, remove the pan, allow to cools, and cut the pudding into pieces of the desired size.