how to make Thai Clear Duck Stew menu easy with pictures.
|how to make thai easy clear duck stew menu.|
thai stew menu. how to cook Thai Clear Duck Stew recipes.
Ingredient of Thai Clear Duck Stew menu
- 1 fat duck
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chinese wine
- Copped coriander
Ingredient of spice mixture
- 3 slices mature ginger root about 1 cm thick
- 20 mature coriander roots
- 15 spring onions
- 1 on-inch length roasted cinnamon
- 1 piece cha-em
- 20 pepper corns, just broken in mortar
Preparation of Thai Clear Duck Stew menu
- Pluck and clean duck, cut into about 12 pieces, and drain. Mix salt, pepper, dark soy sauce, and chinese wine and brush duck with this mixture. Fry duck in hot oil until golden.
- Remove from Pan, blot off oil, and place duck in pot.
- Wrap spice mixture in cheescloth, tie securely, and place in pot with duck.
- Add water 15 cups and heat strongly until boiling, then reduce to low heat.
- Seasoning with dark and light soy sauces, and simmer until the meat is tender for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with pepper and chopped coriander just before serving and serve with sauce mage by mixing 4 tbsp. Light soy sauce with 2 tbsp. dark soy sauce.