|how to make thai fried bean curd wrapped in cabbage menu with pictures|
Ingredients of Thai bean curd wrapped in cabbage menu
- 8 cabbage leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 cocktail toothpicks or 2 celery plants
- 3 cakes soft white bean curd
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic plant
- 250 grams of chopped beef
- 2 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 egg
- 2 cups of chicken soup stock
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/2 lemon, sliced thin
Preparation of Thai bean curd wrapped in cabbage menu.
- Wash cabbage leaves, taking care not to tear them. Mix salt in water, bring to a boil, and place cabbage leaves in the boiling water until soft.
- Remove leaves and root from celery and place the stems in the boiling water until soft enough to be used to tie the cabbage leaves closed.
- Fry chopped beef and garlic leaves over low heat, mixing and breaking large lumps. Add 1/2 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. light soy sauce and cook until the meat is done, then add bean curd and press and turn with spatula to mix with meat.
- Reduce heat, add beaten egg and mix in thoroughly.
- Divide mixture into eight portions and dip each onto a cabbage leaf. Fold in ends, then roll up the mixture in the leaf and tie with celery stalk, or pin closed with a tooth pick.
- Place the packets in a frying pan, pour in the chicken stock, add the remaining sugar and soy sauce, and simmer over low heat for about 25-30 minutes.
- Mix the rice flour with 1 tbsp. water and pour into pan, reduce heat, allow the liquid to thicken.
- Lift the packets onto serving dish and cover with the sauce from the pan, placing the lemon slices on top.