|Thai Rice with red pork menu in bangkok, Thailand|
How to make easy Thai rice with red pork menu with pictures.How to make easy Fried Rice with Red pork menu at home,how to cook Fried Rice with Red pork recipes,fried rice menu,thai dishes menu,thai menu street food recipes,Khao Moo deang.
Thai Rice with Red Pork menu is easy to eat by the roadside restaurant. This menu is little bit sweet with the sauce topped on the rice and red pork. so the children can tasted this menu. The ingredients for this dish is not difficult such as Pork, sugar, parsley, ketchup, onions.Serve with boiled eggs may are more yummy.
Ingredients of Thai Rice with Red pork menu
- 700 g cooked rice
- 600g pork fillet
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 3coriander roots
- 10 peeled cloves garlic
- 1 tbps of sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- cardamom leaves
- fish sauce
- cassava flour
- spring onions
- fresh red chilies
Preparation of Thai Rice with Red pork menu
- Wash the pork well then cut into long thin pieces.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the garlic, and coriander roots. Lift out and put into the oyster sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, stir to mix well so put the pork into the bowl mingle together. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, dissolve the ketchup in 3 cups water.
- Grill the cinnamon until fragrant, the put into the saucepan. Add the cardamom leaves, fish sauce and sugar, heat to boiling. Taste to flavour. It should be pronounced sweet and salty taste. In a bowl, dissolve the cassava flour in water, then add to the sauce. Stir thoroughly until just-thick. Remove from the heat.
- Barbecue the pork until cooked. Remove and cut into large thin pieces.
- Rinse well the cucumber. slantwise cut crosswise into thin pieces. Clean the corianders, Wash well the spring onions, cut off the tips of the green parts. The fresh red chilies are cut crosswise into thin pieces, then put into vinegar.
- Spoon the cooked rice into individual serving plates. Arrange the pork on top then spoon over with the thick sauce. Decorated with cucumbers, spring onions and corianders.