How to cook easy Thai Noodles with coconut cream menu.
thai noodles with coconut cream menu with pictures,thai noodles menu,how to make thai food noodle with coconut cream recipes at home,thai noodles street food menu This Thai menu is Rice Topped with Hot fried Squids (Pad Phed pla muek lad khao).It is one dish menu and should be eat for lunche or dinning time because this menu is so spicy.
Ingredients of thai noodles with coconut cream menu
- 200g thin rice noodles
- 2 cups of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon fermented soy bean
- 100g pork fillet,thin- sliced into pieces
- 100g prawn slivered
- 1 yellow soy bean cake
- 4 shallots,lemon juice, round dried chilli,sugar,chinese leek, cut into short lengths, bean sprouts with the roots pinched off
Preparation of thai noodles with coconut cream menu
- Parboil the noodles in hot water to soften. Remove and ser aside.
- Peel the shallots, cutting into thin slices. Cut the yellow soya bean cake into slivers. Finely pund the fermented soya beans.
- Simmer the coconut cream in a frying pan over a low heat until a film of oil forms on the top. Put in the porks and prawns and fry until briefly-cooked. Add the shallots and fermented soya bean to,dissolve. Season to taste with sugar. Taste to flavour. Remove from the heat.
- Divide the fried mixture into two equal portions. Keep the first portions for pouring over. Stir- fry the noodies in the second portions. Add the bean sprouts and chinese leek in a small quantity.