|Thai Fried Rice with Fermented Pork menu in bangkok, thailand|
How to make Thai Fried Rice with fermented pork recipes.Fried Rice with Fermented Pork menu,how to cook Fried Rice with Fermented Pork recipes,fried rice menu,thai dishes menu,thai fried rice with pork chopped menu.How to cook Thai Fried Rice with Fermented Pork recipes.
Thai Fried rice with Fermented Pork menu is easy to make. Thai fermented pork is completely package to use so you can findout from supermarket. The taste is a little bit spicy with feremented pork.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with Fermented Pork menu
- 700g cooked rice
- 1 onion, peeled
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp, cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 chicken eggs, beaten
- Fermented pork as desired
- fish sauce
- sugar seasoning sauce
- vegetable oil
- spring onions
- corianders, fresh small hot chilies
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with Fermented Pork menu
- Divide the fermented pork into two portions, Cut the first portion into small pieces as desired for frying. The second one is cut diagonally for decorating on top when served.
- Halve the onion, then cut crosswise into pieces. Cube the tomatoes. The spring onions are cut finely.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it just begins to vaporize. Stir-fry the garlic in the oil until golden. Put the first portion fermented pork into the pan and stir-frying. Add the eggs and cook together.
- Spoon to individual plates, Decorated with cucumbers and coriander and lemon sliced to thin pieces. Ready for serve.