|How to cook thai ground beef with red curry menu.|
Thai Ground Beef with Red curry menu is One menu with a lot of light in a concentrated and spicy food. Curry will have a taste of local food, there is a mix of local vegetables such as eggplant, papaya. Stir in sugar to a boil, then. Also the sweetness of the meat as well.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Ground Beef with Red curry menu
- 3 cups ground beef
- 1 cups quartered small eggplants
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 hot peppers cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup bail leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preparation of Thai Curry Ground Beef with Red curry menu
- Using a wok, heat the oil over low heat. Add red curry paste. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and fish sauce. Stir 2-3 times. Pour in the water and bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add eggplants and sugar. Cover. Simmer for a minute. Add hot pepper and basil leaves. Remove from heat.
- Serve with cooked rice.