|How to Cook Thai Curry beef hot and sour soup menu with picture.|
Thai Curry Beef hot and sour soup menu with pictures,Tom yum nue,how to cook curry Beef hot and sour soup recipes,thai soup dishes menu,thai curry cuisine,thai menu street soup food recipes.
Tom Yum Nue's flavour taste like Tom Yum Goong soup, but with the sweetness of the meat. Taste sweet, sour, salty and spicy.It's not difficult to make and save your time to cook.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Beef hot and sour soup menu
- 3 cups sliced beef
- 4 pieces sliced siamese ginger
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cut into 4 pieces
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 dried large hot pepper, fried and cut into 3 pieces each
- 2 cups quartered mushroom
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Preparation of Thai Curry Beef hot and sour soup menu
- Using a medium-size wok. Add the water and place over medium heat.
- Add Siamese ginger, lemon grass and Kaffir lime leaves. When this boils, add hot pepper and beef Simmer about 3 minutes.
- Seasoning with fish sauce and sugar. add quartered mushrooms and chopped parsley, Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice. Serve hot.