|how to make Tom yum gung how to make thai Shrimp hot and sour soup menu.|
Thai Curry Shrimp hot and sour soup menu with pictures,Tom yum kung,Tom Yum Goong,how to cook curry Shrimp hot and sour soup recipes,Tom yum prawn,Thai Spicy soup with prawn and lemon grass menu,thai Shrimp spicy soup menu,thai Shrimp spicy curry cuisine,thai Shrimp menu street soup food recipes. Thai famous menu shrimp hot and sour soup menu.
Thai Spicy soup with prawn and lemon grass (Tom Yum Kung) is the food that is very popular. There is a popular flavor in the world. With a blend of many herbs, be it (lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and so on) makes a shrimp soup diet for good health.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp hot and sour soup menu
- 2 cups shelled shrimps
- 3 cups water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemon grass, cut into 2 inch per pieces
- 3 pieces sliced siamese ginger
- 1 1/2 cups halved mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped hot pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Preparation of Thai Curry Shrimp hot and sour soup menu
- Pour water into a medium-sized pot, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil. Add kaffir lime leaves, ginger and lemon grass. Cook about 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook for a few minutes. Add shimps. Don't stir. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and hot pepper. Top with mint leves and green onion.
- Serve hot.