how to stir fried chicken curry menu.
Thai Stir Fried Chicken curry menu,how to cooking curry Stir Fried Chicken curry recipes,thai soup dishes menu,thai curry cuisine,thai menu street soup food recipe.
Thai Stir Fried Chicken curry menu,This menu is bringing chili paste fried with chicken and other ingredients into a wok, mix together all over the pan. You should be eaten with cooked rice.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Stir Fried Chicken curry menu
- 1/2 cup sliced chicken beasts
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3/4 cup cut into 1" pieces yardbean
- 1/2 cup quartered small eggplant
- 1/4 cup sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup sliced young corn
- 1 hot pepper, cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 table spoons water
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 taespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
Preparation of Thai Curry Stir Fried Chicken curry menu
- Place a wok over medium heat. Add the cooking oil and the red curry paste. Stir about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breasts and stir. Let it cook for a minute.
- Pur in fish sauce, sugar and water. Turn to high heat. Add all vegetables. Stir for 5 times. cover and simmer for three minutes.
- Add basil leaves. Remove from heat.
- Serve with cooked rice.