How to make easy Thai Spicy Fried Noodle with basil leaf and chicken menu with pictures.
thai noodles Spicy Fried Noodle with basil leaf and chicken recipes,thai noodles fried with chicken menu,how to cook thai noodle with brasil and chicken menu,thai basil leaf menu.
Thai Fried rice menu is easy to eat for anyone. The taste is not spicy and the kids can eat it,in this menu the chinese sausage has some sweet flavour. Fried rice pudding with sweet sausage and egg fried rice as well until it cooked.you can findout to eat by small restaurant in Bangkok.
Ingredients of Thai Spicy Fried Noodle with basil leaf and chicken menu
- 500 g big noodles
- 500g kales
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g fresh red chillies
- 50g peeled cloves garlic
- 200g chicken fillet,cut into bite-sized pieces
- seasoning sauce, oyster sauce vegetable oil,fish sauce, sugar lemon juice
Preparation of Thai Spicy Fried Noodle with basil leaf and chicken menu
- Remove the hard skin of the kales, rinse well cut slantwise into thin pieces.Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the red chillies and garlics.
- heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-fry the pounded mixture to golden. Put in the chicken fillet and stir-frying until briefly cooked. Add the kales, cherry tomatoes and rice noodles. Season to taste with the seasoning sauce, fish sauce, sugar oyster sauce and lemon juice, tossing well. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange on individual serving plates eat at once.