|How to make easy thai fried rice with shrimp recipes.|
How to make Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp recipes.Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood menu,how to cook Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood recipes,fried rice menu,thai food dishes menu with pictures,thai chicken with rice recipes.
how to make easy thai fried rice with shrimp menu with pictures.Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood menu, This menu is a menu with a spicy seafood fried with chili. Garlic and onions, but it has a sweet taste of seafood. For those who like spicy food, do not miss this menu.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood menu
- 120 grams mussel meat
- 100 grams shelled fresh prawns
- 100 grams fresh squids, cut into small pieces
- 100 grams fish fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50grams fresh red chilies
- 50 grams cloves garlic
- 25 grams onions
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- spring onions
- cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood menu
- Slantwise cut the red chilies into pieces. Finely chop the garlics. Peel the onions and cut lengthwise into fine strips.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-fry the garlics to golden. Add the squids, prawns fish fillet and mussel meat. Stir-fry intil cooked. Season to taste with the fish sauce. Add the onions and stir-fry together. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cooked rice onto individual serving plates. Top with the fried seafood. Eat immediately with the spring onions and fish sauce mixed with sliced small hot chilies.