|How to cooking thai rice mixed with shrimp paste sauce menu with pictures.|
Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce menu,how to cook Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce recipes,fried rice menu,thai food dishes menu with pictures,thai chicken with rice recipes.
How to cook easy Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce recipe. Thai food Fried rice with chili paste and Salt eggs, sweet pork,fried catfish, shrimp and some vegetables too. if you like to eat a variety of flavors in one dish we recommend you to eat this thai dishes menu.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce menu
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 6 cloves garlics
- 5 fresh small chilies
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 700 grams cooked rice
- 3 long aubergines
- 2 chicken eggs, beaten
- 50grams seet pork
- 50grams fried cashew nuts
- string beans
Preparation of Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce menu
- Peel the Cloves garlics, the pound finely in a mortar. Add the shrimp paste, then pound together to form a fie paste.
- Put in the fresh small hot chilies, coarsely crush. Season to taste with the lemon juice, palm sugar and fish sauce. Taste to flavour.
- In a mixing bowl, Combine together the cooked rice and shrimp paste sauce, mixing well
- Beat the eggs to foamy. Slantwise cut the long aubergines into pieces, dip them in the egg, then deep-fry in hot oil until golden. Lift out with a slotted spoon.
- Spoon the fice mixed with shrimp paste sauce onto individual serving plates. Place the deep-fried aubergines on the tops. Scatter with the fried cashew nuts. Decorate with the sweet pork, string beans and cucumbers. Eat at once.