How to make easy Thai Noodles with Curry pork balls menu with pictures.
|Thai Noodles with curry pork ball menu.|
The menu is very popular in Bangkok,This component focuses on the pork and porkballs which make soup, sweet, tasty.Thai noodles with curry pork balls is very easy to make it the ingredients is not hard to find out from the market.
Ingredients of Noodles with Curry pork balls menu
- 500grams rice noodles
- 500grams bean sprouts
- 500grams pork fillet
- 200grams pig liver
- 10-20 pork balls
- 10-15 peeled cloves garlic
- 10-20 white peppercorns
- 2 coriander roots
- 100grams, stir-fried garlics
- Chinese chives
- spring onions
- ground pepper
- chilies in vinegar
- roast-ground dried chilies
- roast-ground peanut
Preparation of Noodles with Curry pork balls menu
- Wash the pork well. Divide into two equal portions. The first portion is thin-sliced. The second one is chopped finely.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the garlics, peppercorns and coriander roots. mix this pounded mixture with the chopped pork thoroughly. Add seasoning sauce. Allow to marinate. Thin-slice the pig liver into pieces. Parboil until cooked. Lift out with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan for making stock. parboil the pork slices until cooked. Lift out. Form the marinated pork into balls and bring to the boil in the water until cooked. Add the seasoning sauce. taste to flavour.
- Heat water to boiling,parboil the noodles and beans sprouts. Arrange then in individual serving bowls. Add the pork slices, livers, pork balls and stock. Put in the stir-fried garlics, coriander leaves and ground pepper. Serve with the condiments,sugar, chilies in vinegar.