Ingredients of Thai Fresh Mushroom Hot and sour soup menu (Tom-Yum-Hed)
- 1 1/2 kg. fresh mushrooms
- 3 lemon grass stalks
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 coriander plants, roots removed
- 12 hot chilies
- 4 dried chilies
- 5 lemons
- 1/2 kg. grated coconut
- 4 tbsp. fish sauce
Preparation of Thai Fresh Mushroom Hot and sour soup menu (Tom-Yum-Hed)
- Wash mush rooms if it large you can cut in half or in thirds.
- Wash lemon grass, sliced and crush. Tear kaffir lime leaves.
- Wash coriander and chop up coarsely.
- Just break hot chilies in a mortar. Roast dried chilies, then break into pieces.
- Mix 2 cups water with coconut, then squeeze out 3 cups coconut milk, and heat.
- When boiling. ad lemon grass kaffir lime leaves, and mush rooms and add seasoning with fish sauce.
- When the mushrooms are done, remove from heat, and add lemon juice, hot chilies, dried chilies.
- Dip into serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped corainder.