|how to make thai dessert pumpkin sweet with sugar menu.|
Pumpkin in syrup Thai dessert recipes,how to make Pumpkin in syrup easy Thai dessert menu,Thai sweets menu,pumpkin with sugar thai sweets menu,pumpkin thai desserts easy recipes,How to make pumpkin in syrup thai dessert recipe with pictures.
Ingredients of Thai dessert Pumpkin Sweet with sugar menu (Fak-Thong-Chuem)
- 1/2 kg pumpkin
- 3 grams of sugar
- 3 cups of fresh flowers water
- Lime water
Preparation of Thai dessert Pumpkin Sweet with sugar menu (Fak-Thong-Chuem)
- Pumpkin peel off the pumpkin, wash and clean shaven.Then cut into pieces the size of a big enough word. The pumpkins are turning to soak in lime water for half an hour.
- Set the pan over medium heat,add fresh flowers water,sugar wait for boil
- When the sugar starts to boil And stir well. Then pour the juice into the pot by filtration through with a white cloth to remove any debris, then put the sweet water back to the wok and set it boil again.
- Wait for moment then add pumpkin to the pot and stir thoroughly till water was sticky and attached to the pumpkin flesh.
- Then bring the wok down and scoop the pumpkin with sweets's water to a bowl for serving