how to cooking Thai Vermicelli Soup menu.
Thai Curry Vermicelli Soup with pork menu,Thai Glass noodles soup with pork menu, how to cooking curry Vermicelli Soup curry recipes with pictures,thai Curry Vermicelli Soup curry menu street soup food recipes.
Thai Vermicelli Soup is not a spicy flavour and it made with glass noodles with minced pork with onions, cilantro mixture so It can be eaten at any age.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Vermicelli Soup menu
- 3 cups water or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup black jelly mushroom
- 1/2 cups ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups soak and cut into 2 inch long vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons cordiander leaves
Preparation of Thai Curry Vermicelli Soup menu
- In a small bowl, mix the ground pork with soy sauce, slat, pepper and garlic. Mix well. Heat the water in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Shape the pork mixture into balls and add to the boiling water. Add mushrooms. Simmer about 4 minutes.
- Add vermicelli, and green onion. Season with fish sauce. Remove from heat. Top with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Cooked rice.