|how to cook thai beef red curry without vegetable menu|
Thai Beef Red Curry without vegetable menu (Pha-neag-Nue) is very spicy and made with beef tenderness for people who like to eat spicy.this menu should be eaten with Cooked rice while hot or you can eaten with omelet would be perfect.
Ingredients of Thai Beef Red Curry without vegetable menu
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste 2 cups sliced beef
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 table spoon sugar
- 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 green hot pepper, cut lengthwise
- 2/3 cups basil leaves
- 1/4 cup groud peanuts
Preparation of Thai Beef Red Curry without vegetable menu
- In a medium-sized pan, add the oil and place over low heat. Add red curry paste and stir for few seconds.
- Add beef and stir about 4 times. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar. bring to a boil. Cook about 5 times.
- Add ground peanut. Stir about 4 times. Stir in hot pepper. remove from heat. Top with baisl leaves.
- Serve with cooked rice.