Thai Fried rice with wrapped egg menu is the one of most popular for kids menu.The menu offered a simple way for everyone. The taste is not spicy and the kids can eat it so this component of the hard cooked eggs, sausage and vegetables with onions,spring onions. Then you just frying for all. In the last steps. Take all in the pans and wrapped with fried egg. so you can find out this menu from small restaurant in Bangkok.
Ingredients of Thai Fried rice with wrapped egg menu
- 500g of cooked rice
- 120g pork fillet
- 50g pork sausage
- 50g snow pea kernels
- 25g onions,peeled and cut lengthwise into pieces
- 2 chicken egg ,beaten
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- spring onion
- fish sauce mixed with sliced chillies.
Preparation of Thai Fried rice with wrapped egg menu
- Cut crosswise th pork sausage into thin pieces. Deep-fried in hot vegetable oil to briefly-cooked. Lift out with a slotted spoon and place on a plate.
- Sliver the pork fillet. Saute in hot oil untill cooked. Add the Sausage,snow pea kernels and onions stir-frying together. Put in the rice and saute.
- Season to taste with thefish sauce and sugar and stir-fry together.
- Remove frome the heat and spoon onto plates
- Add a little vegetable oil to the frying-pan. Wait until the pan becomes hot Pour the egg into the pan. Tilt the pan to form a thin egg layer. When the egg is set,add the fried rice to the egg layer, then wrap up securely.