Thai Fried rice menu is easy to eat for anyone. The taste is not spicy and the kids can eat it,in this menu the chinese sausage has some sweet flavour. Fried rice pudding with sweet sausage and egg fried rice as well until it cooked.you can find out to eat by small restaurant in Bangkok.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp Fat menu
- 200g fresh prawns, 1 tablespoon shrimp fat
- 50 grams onions
- 25 g spring onions
- 600g cooked rice
- fish sauce, seasoning sauce, vegetable oil, ground peper, cucumbers, spring onions
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp Fat menu
- shell the prawns. Cut along the backs. Devein. remove the heads, leaving the tails intact.
- Peel the onions. Halve and cut lengthwise into thin pieces. Shred the spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-fry the prawns with the onions until the prawn are cooked. Add the cooked rice and shrimp fat. Season to taste with the fish sauce, seasoning sauce and ground pepper, tossing together. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon onto individual plates. Serve with the cucumber wedges, spring onions and fish sauce mixed with sliced small hot chillies.