Thai fried rice with prawns and red curry paste menu(Khao-pha-koong-nam-phrik-phao).The menu has a little spicy and very popular menu in Thailand. The ingredient for this menu is not hard to findout and you can be cooked easily. so This menu is one of all Thai fried rice menu which is famous menu.
Ingredients of Thai fried rice with prawns and red curry paste menu
- 600g, cooked rice
- 120g, fresh shrimps
- 1 1/2 tablespons, Red curry paste
- 50g,onions peeled and thin sliced
- 25g,sweet basil leaves
- fish sauce
- ground pepper
Preparation of Thai fried rice with prawns and red curry paste menu
- Shell the prawns. Cut along the backs without cutting throuh,devein. Remove the heads and leaving the tails on.
- Place the red curry paste in a frying pan. set the pan over a moderate heat
- Add the prawns and stir-frying. Put in the onions and cooked rice, stir-frytogether.
- Season to taste with fish sauce, sugar and grond pepper.
- Add sweet basil leaves, then toss together. Rmove from the heat.
- Scoop to the plates and serve with cucumber