Thai Fried rice with prawn and holy basil leaves menu This menu was made by shrimp and holy basil leaves and a bit spicy so you can eat with fried egg or omelet.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with Prawn Holy Basil menu
- 350g fresh prawn meat, finely chopped
- 8-10peeled cloves garlic
- 10 fresh small hot chilies
- 200g string beans
- 200g holy basils, separated into leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with Prawn Holy Basil menu
- Shell the prawns cut along the backs devein. Remove the heads and tails then chop the meat finely.
- Rinse well the string beans, cutting to short length.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the small hot chilies and garlics.
- Stir-fry in hot oil until fragrant.
- Put in the prawn meat and stir-fry until cooked. Add the string beans, season to taste with the sugar and fish sauce.
- Put in the holy basil leaves, mixing well.
- Add the cooked rice, stir-frying together before removing from the heat.
- Dish up and serve with fish sauce mixed with sliced small hot chilies.