|Thai Fried rice with crab meat menu review with pictures.|
Thai Fried rice with crab meat Menu fried rice dish is easy to use crab meat, egg, rice and cilantro, you can do the crab fried rice. Fried rice is a popular menu for Thais is very easy not to eat spicy. Children can eat menu as well.
Ingredients of Thai Fried rice with crab meat menu
- 500 g cooked ruce
- 300g crab meat
- 3 chicken eggs beaten
- Cloves garlic
- White pepper corns
- Shredded spring onion leaves
- Fish sauce
- Seasoning sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Spring onions
Preparation of Thai Fried rice with crab meat menu
- In a mortar, finely pound together the garlics and white peppercorns.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it just begins to vapourize.
- Stir-fry the pounded mizture to golden.
- Add the Crab meat and stir-frying to briefly-cooked. Put the egg and stir-fring together.
- Then follow with the cooked rice, sugar seasoning sauce and shredded spring onion leaves. Toss together. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon to individual serving plates.