If you like thai fried rice menu this is the one of most famous fried rice menu that you have to try for eat. This menu was made with Pork fillet and some preserved black olives.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with Black Olives and Pork menu
- 500 g cooked rice
- 7-10 preserved black olives
- 100g chopped pork fillet
- fish sauce
- seasoning sauce
- vegetable oil
- fried cashew nuts
- ground pepper
- stir-fried garlics
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with Black Olives and Pork menu
- In a bowl, mix together the pork and black olives.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing.
- Stir-fry the pork until cooked. Add the cooked rice and stir-frying together. Season to taste with the fish sauce, sugar and seasoning sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon onto individual serving plates.