|Thai food Savoury ham on rice menu in bangkok, Thailand|
How to make easy Savoury ham on rice thai menu with pictures,thai Savoury ham on rice menu,how to make Savoury ham on rice recipes,thai one dish menu,a la carte thai recipes,pork chopped,cookbook,cooking,menu,step,kitchen,dinner menu,thai food,thai cookbook,thai alacarte menu
Thai Savoury ham on rice menu is the one of most popular for kids menu.The menu offered a simple way for everyone. The taste is not spicy so you can findout this menu from small restaurant in Bangkok.
Ingredients of Thai food Savoury ham on rice menu
- 1pig's front leg 300g mustard green pickles
- 1/2 tablespoon white peppercorns,
- 3coriander roots dark soy sauce, light soy sauce
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- fresh yellow chillies
- cooked rice
Preparation of Thai food Savoury ham on rice menu
- Grill the pig's leg until golden brown and almost burnt.Soak it in water for 30 minutes. Grate off hair;debone.Place the ham on a rack and allow to dry.
- In a bowl, mix together the dark soy sauce and light soy sauce, then mix with the ham thoroughly.
- In a mortar,finely pound together the garlics, peppercorns and corianders. Then stir-fry in hot vegetable oil until golden. Add the chinese five-spice powder,pour in water to cover the ham. add the fish sauce and sugar. simer over a low heat until the ham is tender. remove from the heat.
- Rinse well the mustard green pickles.Cut them into thin pieces. Heat to boiling in a saucepan with pig's bones broth until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon and arrange on a plate.
- In a mprtar, finely pound together the yellow chillies and garlics. Add the vinegar. Spoon into a sauce bowl. This will be used as a sauce.
- Spoon the cooked rice on the plates. cut the ham into bite-sized pieces, then arrange on the rice attractively. The mustard green pickles are placed on one side of each plate. Spoon over the ham's liquid. Scatter with the corianders.Serve with the sauce bowl and chillies in vinegar.