|Thai Fried pork with garlic peppers and parsley menu|
how to cook easy thai fried pork with garlic peppers and parsley,fried pork,garlic,marinated with pork,thai menu,thai recipes,thai cuisine,step to thai kitchen,thai food.how to make thai fried pork with garlic pepper and parsley menu at home.
Thai Fried pork with garlic and pepper menu is the one of most popular for kids menu.The menu offered a simple way for everyone. The taste is not spicy so you can findout this menu from small restaurant in Bangkok.
Ingredients of Thai Fried pork with garlic peppers and parsley menu
- 500 gram meat pork
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 20 pepper
- 3 parsley roots
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- 1 plate cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Fried pork with garlic peppers and parsley menu
- Clean pork Cut into thin slices Looks a bit long.
- Pound garlic ,parsley and pepper thoroughly.
- Remove garlic with parsley and pepper mixed with pork then Marinated for about 30 minutes.
- Set the pan over medium heat add oil, wait for the wok heat add the marinated pork and wait until the meat is golden cooked.
- Remove the pork up and wait for the oil cool.
- Place the pork on a plate prepared cooked rice.
- Decorated with parslay and cucumber. ready for eat.