how to make Chinese Vegetable Soup menu (Tom-Chub-Chai)
|Chinese Vegetable soup with pork and chicken recipes|
Ingredients of Chinese Vegetable Soup menu (Tom-Chub-Chai)
- 300grams belly of pork, sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- half of a chicken cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 cups white radish
- 1 head chinese cabbage, cut into short section
- 1 head cabbage, washed, quartered, cored, and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 1 cup leek plant, cut into 1 in long pieces
- 2 cups celery, washed and cut into short pieces
- 4 cups sliced kale, stems crushed
- 10 medium size dried chinese mushrooms, soaked in water, stalks removed
- 5 hard yellow soybean curd cakes cut into quarters, each quarter sliced diagonally
- 3 cups mung bean noodles, soaked cut into short lengths, and drained
- 5 tbsp. soybean paste
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce or light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. dark soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp.palm sugar
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
- 7 cups of water
Preparation of Chinese Vegetable Soup menu (Tom-Chub-Chai)
- Bring water to a boil then add the belly of pork, the duck or chicken, the fish sauce or light soy sauce, and the dark soy sauce, Boil uncovered until the meats are done, skimming off froth that forms
- When the meats are done, add all the vegetables, the bean curd, and the mung bean noodles.
- Heat oil i frying pan and brown the garlic, then add the soybean paste and fry untilfragrant.
- Add the fried garlic and soybean paste and the sugar to the soup. taste and add fish sauce if necessary.
- Simmer until the vegetables are well done.