How to make easy Thai stir fried Chinese rice noodles vegetarian menu with pictures.(Pad-mee-sua-jay)
|Thai stir fried Chinese rice noodles vegetables menu|
The ingredients of Thai stir fried Chinese rice noodles vegetarian menu
- Agricultural protein granule 1/2 cup
- 1/2 kg of noodles at random
- 5 flower shiitake
- Kale two trees
- Pepper 1 tsp
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Preparation of Thai stir fried chinese rice noodles vegetarian menu
- Agricultural protein granule fry until crisp. Then scoop up the
- Heat water to boiling Put the noodles into boiling down soft enough. Rinse with cold water, then scoop up the rest. If you do add oil and mix lines. Mushrooms soaked soft enough. Mushrooms cut into bite size pieces and set aside. Bring the water to soak the mushrooms are stored.
- chopped kale Cabbage rough Rinse thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat the wok, add oil Add toasted sesame fry onion.
- Add mushrooms, onion, soy sauce, put the cabbage filling. 4-5 tbsp water mushroom.
- Stir-fry until the vegetables are cooked, add noodles stir a while. Sprinkle with proteins agricultural crispy. Serve hot lap.