|how to make easy thai fried rice with chicken fillet menu with pictures.|
Thai Fried Rice with Chicken fillet menu,how to make easy Fried Rice with Chicken fillet recipes,fried rice menu,thai food chicken dishes menu,thai menu street food recipes,Khao nah kai. Rice, chicken fillet with gravy sauce dishes menu. Review Thai fried rice with chicken fillet recipes.
This menu is easy to make it.How is it prepared to roast chicken with sweet sauce until cooked, then pour the rice.Eaten with vegetables or cucumbers to taste very sweet.
Ingredients of Thai Rice with Chicken fillet menu
- 500 grams Chicken breast
- 100 grams onions, peeled, cut crosswise into thin-slice
- 50 grams cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- cassava flour
- dark soy sauce
- cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Rice with Chicken fillet menu
- Place the chicken breast in a saucepan. Add water just tocover. Heat to boiling over a moderate heat until cooked. Lift out. Keep the stock.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-fry the garlics to golden. Put in the onions and stir-frying. Add the stock. Allow to boil, add the fish sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Taste to flavour. It should be a pronounced sweet and salty taste. Let it biol again. Dissolve the cassava flour in water and add to the mixture. Gently stir thoroughly, then remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cooked rice onto individual serving plates. Thinly cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place on the rice. Spoon the seasoning sauce over the rice. Scatter with the corianders. arrange the cucumbers on one side of the plates. Eat immediately.