How to make easy Thai dessert Crisp Pomegranate Seeds menu (Thab-thim-Grob).
|Thai dessert Crisp Pomegranate seeds menu.|
Thai dessert recipes Crisp Pomegranate Seeds recipes with pictures. Thai street food dessert menu Crisp Pomegranate Seeds.
Ingredients of Thai dessert Crisp Pomegranate Seeds menu (Thab-thim-Grob).
- 1 cup diced boiled water chestnuts
- 1 cup water
- 250 grams white grated coconut
- red food coloring
- 150 grams sugar
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
Preparation of Thai dessert Crisp Pomegranate Seeds menu (Thab-thim-Grob).
- Place red food coloring in a little water and soak the water chestnut until colored.
- Remove and place in the flour so the pieces become well coated. Then place these pomegranate seeds in a strainer to allow excess flour to fall away.
- Heat 5 cups water to boiling, boil the pomegranate seeds 3 minutes, remove place in cold water, remove, and wrap in a thin white cloth.
- Mix 1/4 water with the coconut and squeeze out 3/4 cup coconut milk.
- Boil the sugar and the water to make syrup, allow to cool, then add the coconut milk.
- When serving, place the pomegranate seeds in dessert dishes and add syrup and ice.