How to make easy Thai Wonton pork with Broth menu How to make Thai Wonton pork with Broth menu at home.
|Thai Wonton pork with Broth menu|
Thai Wonton pork with Broth menu with pictures, how to cooking thai Wonton pork with Broth recipes,thai Wonton pork with Broth cuisine,thai Noodles menu,thai Noodles recipes,Thai street noodles famous menu.
The menu is different from the noodle dishes. But we use the Wonton pork instead noodles,In the wonton we put minced pork inside.This menu is not hard to do The ingredients can be found in the markets in general.
Ingredients of Wonton pork with Broth menu
- 40 sheets wonton
- 400 grams pork fillet, finely chpped
- 500 grams Chinese cabbages
- 50grams red pork, thin-cut into bite-sized pieces
- Stir-fried Garlics
- Chinese chives
- Seasoning sauce
- spring onions
- ground pepper
Preparation of Wonton pork with Broth menu
- Spoon the pork into the centre of the wonton sheet, fold the edges and pinch securely.
- Repeat the same process until all the wonton sheets and the pork are used up.
- Rinse well th Chinese cabbages. Parboil until briefly-cooked, then cut into short lengths.
- Heat water to boiling. Parboil the wontons until cooked. Arrange in individual serving bowls.
- Put in the Chinese cabbages and red pork.
- Add the stir-fried garlics. Scatter with the corianders, spring onions.
- Add the broth and dust with the ground pepper. Seve with condiments.