How to make easy Thai Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles menu at home.Thai Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles menu with pictures.Thai Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles menu,how to cook thai Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles recipes,thai Noodles spicy menu,thai dishes Noodles menu,thai Noodles recipes.
This menu is the Crispy noodles. Then fried with eggs and sauce with the pork chops. Spicy and non-spicy but delicious. If you like to eat thai noodles menu i would like you to try another one menu, You may also like this menu too.
Ingredients of Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles menu
- 5 chunks egg noodles
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 200grams pork fillet, finely chopped
- 100grams raw tapioca,peeled and cut into small cubes
- 120grams onions,peeled and cut into cubes, larger than the tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 fresh red chilies, cut crosswise into diagonal pieces corianders
Preparation of Tasty Crisp Fried Egg Noodles menu
- Heat water to boiling. Quickly parboil the chunks, one chunks at a time. Lift out and shake well to drain off water. Arrange them on a tray lightly greased with vegetables oil. Mix and spread the noodles.
- Place the noodles on a wire colander about 11cm. Spread them out on the colander. Press down lightly with another colander.
- Deep-fry in a frying pan over a moderate heat until crisp-fluffy. Lift out with a slotted spoon. Drain off oil.
- Heat 1/2 cup vegetable oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat. Stir-fry the pork and tapioca cubes until cooked. Add the onions, curry powder, fish sauce, sugar and vinegar. Continue cooking until the mixture is cooked.
- Take out and divide the mixture into five equal portions.
- Arrange the crisp-fluffy egg noodles on individual serving plates. Add the mixture to each bowl. Decorate with fresh red chilies and corianders. Serve immediately.