How to make easy Thai Tasty Beef noodles menu How to make Thai Tasty Beef noodles menu at home.
|Thai Tasty Beef noodles with gravy sauce menu.|
Thai Tasty Beef noodles menu with pictures,how to cooking thai Tasty Beef noodles recipes at bangkok,thai Tasty Beef noodles cuisine,Cooking thai Noodles menu,thai Noodles recipes,Thai street noodles menu.
If you like to eat meat. We want you to try Thai Tasty Beef noodles menu with the ingredients used for meat and noodles with gravy and sticky, making soft noodles to eat a lot.
Ingredients of Tasty Beef noodles with gravy sauce menu
- 400gram rice noodle
- 300grams beef fillet
- 500grams young tops Chinese kale
- 3 tablespoons fermented soya beans
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce,
- 10 cloves garlic
- 50gram cassava flour
- sugar fish sauce
- ground pepper
Preparation of Tasty Beef noodles with gravy sauce menu
- Cut the beef into thin-slices. Cut off the base ends of th kale. Rinse well.
- Stir-fry the noodle with the dark soy sauce until thoroughly mixed. Remove from the heat and arrange on plates.
- Peel the garlics and chopped finely. Stir-fry in hot oil until lightly-golden. Add the beef slices and stir-fry until cooked. Put in the fermented soya beans. adding water and heat to boiling over a moderate heat. Put in the kales, sugar and fish sauce until the mixture boils. Dissolve the flour in water, adding to the mixture.
- Stir well until thick and cooked through. Pour over the noodles. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange on individual serving plates and dust with the ground pepper, if perferred. Eat at once.