How to make easy Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs (Kra-dook-moo-pad-prew-whan)
|Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs recipes.|
Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs menu. how to cooking Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs menu with pictures. Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs recipe with pictures.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs menu.
- 250 grams spareribs, cut into 1 1/2 inch length and marinated 3 hours
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tsp. ground pepper
- 1tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tbsp. Chinese wine
- 1/3 cup chilies, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup pineapple, sliced into cubes
- 1/2 cups onion rings
- 1/4 cup shredded pickled ginger
- 1/2 cup tomato, cut into quarters
Ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato catchsup
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 cup soup stock
- young ginger
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
Preparation of Thai Sweet and Sour Spareribs menu
- Fry marinated spareribs until golden brown in 1/2 cup cooking oil then remove from pan and drain
- Mix the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce in a pot, heat to boiling, then simmer about 15 minutes. Strain the sauce to remove any lumps. When ready to serve
- Place the fried pork ribs on a platter.
- Heat 1/3 cup oil in a frying pan until very hot. Put chilli, pineapple, tomato, onion, and ginger into the pan and fry until done.
- Add 1 cup of the sweet and sour sauce. In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp. corn flour with 3 tbsp. water and add this to the mixture in the pan to thicken it, then spoon over the spareribs.