|how to make easy thai steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaf menu with pictures.|
how to cook easy thai Steamed Rice wrapped in lotus leaf menu with pictures, thai Steamed Rice wrapped in lotus leaf recipes, how to make thai rice with duck fillet menu.
This menu is a Thai food rarely menu in today. This is how to make the menu, Remove the rice mixture, then wrapped in lotus leaf finish. Steamed until cooked When taken orally, are essential ingredients in the rice. The menu is very appetizing.
Ingredients of Thai Steamed Rice wrapped in lotus leaf menu
- 1 kg cooked rice
- 5 uncooked salted egg yolks
- 5 large ham
- 200 grams bar-becued beef or pork, thin-sliced
- 4 pairs Chinese sausages, deep fried or barbecued, cut into long pieces
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2-3 young lotus leaves, well- washed
Preparation of Thai Steamed Rice wrapped in lotus leaf menu
- In a mixing bowl, combine together the two kinds of sauce and sesame oil, stirring well put in the rice and mix thouroughly. Add the beeves, Chinese sausages and diced hams with small quantity.
- Unfold the lots leaves. Place the egg yolks in the centre of the leaves, following with the thin-sliced Chinese sausages. Cover with large hams. Add the rice, then fold the lotus leaf, forming a square securel. Repeat the same process until all the ingredients are used up
- Steam in a steamer over vigorously boiling water for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange on servingplates. Eat hot with cucumber pickles.