|Thai Rice Topped with Duck Fillet menu (Khao-Nah-ped) in bangkok|
How to make easy thai rice with duck menu with pictures.thai food rice with duck fillet dishes menu, Thai duck with sauce menu, cooking thai rice with duck on gravy sauce recipes in bangkok, how to make thai rice with duck fillet menu.
Duck with rice as food has been very popular in Bangkok, Thailand. Sweet, soft duck meat And gravy on rice and duck meat. Eaten with vegetables and ginger.Duck with rice as a side dish that can be eaten easily and not expensive price.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Topped with Duck Fillet menu
- 1 duck
- 1 tablespoon cloves garlic
- 1 onions
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 3 table spoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 500 grams convolvulus
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 coriander roots
- 10 white peppercorns
- 1 section cinnamon, grilled until fragrant
- 50 grams cassava flour
- fish sauce sugar
- spring onions
- ground pepper
Preparation of Thai Rice Topped with Duck Fillet menu
- Rinse well the duck both inside and out. Cut off the neck, legs and small wings. Pat dry and mix all over with the light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
- Put the duck into a saucepan, pour in water to cover and bring to the boil. Add the fish sauce, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the coriander roots, garlics and peppercorns. Lift out and saute in hot oil until fragrant. Take out and put into the sauce pan in which the duck is boiled. Simmer over a low heat until the duck becomes tender. Lift out.
- Peel the onions, then slice crosswise. Pinch the convolvulus into short lengths.
- Saute the convolvulus to briefly-cooked, then lift out.
- Finely Chop the garlics. Stir-fry in hot oil until golden. Put in the catsup, and onions, stir-frying to just-cooked. Add 3 Cups (750ml) pork or chicken stock. When boiling, season to taste with the fish sauce, sugar and light soy sauce. Taste to flavour. Dissolve the cassava flour in water, add to the mixture. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon cooked rice onto individual serving plates. Arrange the convolvulus on the plates. Slantwise cut the duck fillet into thick pieces and place them on the rice. Spoon over the seasoning sauce. Scatter with the corianders and spring onons Dust with the ground pepper. Eat at once.