|how to make Thai rice mixed with shrimp paste menu with pictures.|
How to make easy Thai rice mixed with shrimp paste recipes. Thai Fried Rice mixed with shrimp paste menu,how to cook Fried Rice mixed with shrimp paste menu in bangkok,fried rice menu,thai food dishes menu,thai menu street food recipes review,Khao kluke kapi.
Thai food Fried rice with Shrimp paste menu. This menu includes a variety of flavors But what is most striking. Fried rice with shrimp paste How do we distinguish it individually.
When everything is done, bring a plate to eat together.
Ingredients of Thai Rice mixed with shrimp paste menu
- 800 grams cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons of shrimp paste
- 50 grams green mango or garcinia, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh smallhot chillies, finel cut
- 50 grams shallots, peeled and thin- sliced
- 100 grams fried dred prawns
- 3 chicken eggs, beaten
- 100 grams pork fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablspoons palm sugar
Preparation Thai Rice mixed with shrimp paste menu
- Beat the eggs to foamy and fry until cooked, making into athin disc. Roll it up and cut into shreds.
- Saute the shrimp paste in hot oil until fragrant, then mix well with the cooked rice.
- Deep-fry the pork to desired doneness. Add the palm sugar, fish sauce and dark soy sauce. When the palm sugar dissolves, taste to flavour. It should be pronounced sweet and salty taste. Remove from the heat.
- Dish up, Scatter with the shallots, garcinias, shredded eggs, fried dried prawns, small hot chilies and seet pork. Arrange the cucumbers on one side of the plate. Serve immediately.