How to make easy Thai Noodles with curried prawns menu at home.Thai Noodles with curried prawns menu with picture,how to cook thai Noodles with curried prawns recipes,thai Noodles spicy menu,thai dishes Noodles menu,thai Noodles recipes in bangkok.
This menu is a mixture of noodles with shrimp, but taste is spicy. Similar to Sour prawn soup menu. so if you like Thai Sour prawn soup soup menu you might try this one too because it has a same flavour.
Ingredients of Noodles with curried prawns menu
- 500gram wide rice noodles
- 300gram fresh prawns
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cut into short lengths
- 5 slices galangal
- 4 kaffir lime leaves with middle stems torn off
- 4 fried dried res chilies
- shredded cabbage and parsleys
- fish sauce
Preparation of Noodles with curried prawns menu
- Shell the prawns wash well.Cut along the backs with out cuttin through, devein. Remove the heads, leaving the tails on.
- Heat the sotck to boiling in a saucepan. Coarsely crush the galangols and lemon grasses, add to the stock.
- Add the prawns, kaffir lime leaves and dried red chilies. When the prawns are cooked, season to taste with the fish sauce, lemon juice and small hot chilies.
- Arrange the shredded cabbage to the individual servin bowls. Parboil the rice noodles and place in the bowls. Spoon the curried prawns into the noodles. Scatter with the parsleys. Serve immediately.