|Thai Spicy Fried rice with mixed seafood menu in bangkok|
How to make Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp recipes at home. How to cooking Fried Rice with Mixed Seafood menu with pictures. how to cook Fried Rice with Mixed Seafood recipes,fried rice menu,thai dishes menu,street food recipes.
Thai Spicy Fried rice with mixed seafood menu is easy to make. The taste is spicy and has some sweet with seafood meat so the Ingredients doesnot hard to find out, it same the other thai fried rice menu.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with Mixed Seafood menu
- 700g cooked rice
- 100g fresh squids washed cut to pieces
- 100g fresh prawns, shelled and washed cut and take the backline on the back out.
- 100g fish fillet,cut in to pieces.
- 25g clives garlics
- 25g fresh small hot chilies
- 100g mussels,shelled and washed.
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- holy basil leaves
- ground peppers
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with Mixed Seafood menu
- In a mortar, coarsley pound together the garlics and small hot chilies.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-frying the pounded mixture to golden. Put in the fish, prawns, squids and mussels. Stir-frying to briefly -cooked. Add the cooked rice and stir-frying together. Season to taste with the fish sauce and sugar. Add the holy basil leaves, stir-frying. Rmove from the heat.
- Spoon to the plate. decorated with cucumbers seasoning with ground peppers and fish sauce.