Pad Thai menu is very popular. Fried noodles with recipes that are different from the others noodles menu. Pad Thai is so popular But this time we will not use the noodles. But instead, we use vegetable couscous. But still taste delicious Pad Thai intact.
Ingredients of Tasty Fried vegetables menu
- 150 grams shredded cabbages
- 200grams bean sprouts with tails pinched off
- 200grams string beans, cut on diagonal into pieces
- 100 grams pork fillet
- 100 grams pickled white radish, finely cut
- 200 grams roasted peanuts
- coarsely crushed
- chicken eggs
- cloves garlic
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- ground dried chilies
- lemon wedges
Preparation of Tasty Fried vegetables menu
- Clean the pork fillet, then chop finely. Shell the prawns, cut along the backs without cutting through.
- Devein, remove the heads and leaving the tails intact. Peel the cloves garlic and chop finely.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it begins to vapourize.
- Stir-fry the garlic to golden. Add the pork, praws, soya bean cakes, pickled white radish and peanut.
- Stir-fry until the prawns and pork are cooked.
- Put in the string beans, cabbage shreds and bean sprouts.
- Season to taste with the fish sace, sugar and vinegar. Stir-fry together, then rmove to one side of the frying pan.
- Add a little vegetable oil to the frying pan. Break the eggs into the pan, stirring well.
- Return the fried mixture and stir-fry together before removing from the heat.
- Spoon onto individual serving plates. Scatter with the peanut, lemon wedges and dust with the ground dried chilies.