|how to make easy thai tasty fried rice salad menu.|
How to make easy Thai food Tasty Fried Rice Salad menu, how to cook Tasty Fried Rice Salad recipes with picture,thai salad dishes menu,thai menu street food recipes in bangkok.
Thai Food Tasty Fried Rice Salad. The menu is a spicy mix of crispy rice with a fried morsels.
Then come with salad and salad ingredients. For people like eating spicy sour salad.
Ingredients of Thai Tasty Fried Rice Salad menu
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 400 grams cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 white peppercorns
- 10 peeled cloves garlic
- 3 chicken eggs, well-beaten
- 200 grams roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 grams shallots, peeled and thin- sliced
- 100 grams fresh young ginger, finely cut
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh small hot chillies, finely cut.
- 50 grams spring onions, slivered
- 15 fried dried small hot chillies
- 50 grams wheat flour
Preparation of Thai Tasty Fried Rice Salad menu
- In a mortar, finely pound together the garlice and peppercorns, adding the salt. Then mix well with the cooked rice in a mixing bowl. Form into balls, dip in the beaten egg, then coat in the wheat flour thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Deep-fry the riceballs until golden-cooked. Lift out with a slotted spoon and place on absorbet papers to drain off
- Break the riceballs into pieces. Add the rest ingredients and tossing well. Taste to favour as desired.
- Arrange the fried rice salad on individual serving plates. Eat with leaf lettuces, corianders and string beans.