This menu is the One kind of Thai noodles menu. It different from Rice flour paste with clear soup and has more itensity than clear soup too much and the Infredients too.
Ingredients of Rice Flour paste with thick soup menu
- 500grams rice flour paste sheets
- 5 cups water
- 3 tablespoon rice flour
- 200 grams soya bean cakes
- 300grams pork fillet
- 200grams pork liver
- 200grams pork blood
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 50grams peeled cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns
- dark soy sauce
- light soy sauce
- seasoning sauce
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- stir-fried garlics
- shredded corianders and spring onions
- ground peppers
Preparation of Rice Flour paste with thick soup menu
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Add the rice flour paste sheets. Gently stir until cooked and curly. Put in the rice flour, gently stirring well.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the gartics and peppercorns. Stir-fry in hot vegetable oil until fragrant. ADd the chinese five-spice powder, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, seasoning sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Put in the soya bean cakes and cook together.
- Rinse well the pork blood. Cut into bite-sized cubes put them into the Chinese five spice powder mixture. Increase the heat. Continue cooking until the soya bean cakes and pork blood cubes are cooked. Lower the heat. This will be used as the thick soup.
- Boil the pork fillet and liver until cooked. Lift out and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Spoon the rice flour paste in to individual serving bowls. Add the pork fillet, pork liver and the thick soup mixture. Scatter with the stir-fried garlics, coriands and spring onions. Dust with the ground pepper. Serve with condiments.