How to make easy Thai Pork Noodles without Broth menu at home.Thai Pork Noodles without broth menu Thai pork noodles thai street food recipes with pictures.pork noodles with soup thai menu,thai thai noodle recipe thai noodle pork menu,thai light noodle with pork recipe, thai noodle with pork house,thai street noodle menu, thai noodle soup,cold thai noodle recipe,thai noodle soup vegetarian,thai noodle soup recipe coconut milk.
Thai Pork Noodle without Broth is very famous menu and you can find it easily at thai fresh market ,almost Thai people prefer to eat for lunch. Ingredients include pork meatballs,shrimp meatballs, minced pork and pork live.Sprinkle with coriander and spring onion.Saving your price.
Ingredients of Thai pork noodle without broth menu
- 500g rice noodles
- 500g bean sprouts with the ends pinched off
- 500g pork fillet
- 200g pig liver
- 10-15 peeled cloves garlic
- 2-3 coriander roots
- 10-20g stir-fried garlics, Chinese chives, spring onions, corianders, ground peppers, sugar, Chillies in Vinegar, roast-ground dried chilli, roast-ground peanut
Preparation of Thai pork noodle without broth menu
- Clean the pork. Divide into two equal portions. The first portion in thin-sliced. The second one is chopped finely. Rinse well the pig liver, then cut in to bite-sized thin-slices.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the garlics peppercorns and coriander roots. Lift out In a bowl, mix well the chopped pork in this pounded mixture. Add seasoning sauce. Let stand to marinate.
- Parboil the pork in boiling water until cooked. Parboil the bean sprouts. The noodles are parboiled and mixed in the stir-fried garlics oil thoroughly. Briefly-cook the pig liver slices in the boiling water then lift out with a slotted spoon.
- Transfer the noodles to individual serving plates .Add the Bean Sprouts; Scatter with the stir-fried garlic. Arrange the chopped pork, sliced pork and livers, scattering with the spring onion sherds, coriander leaves, chinese chives and dusting with the ground pepper. Serve with the condiments.