How to make easy Thai fried Shell sea mussels menu.(Hoy-tod)
|Thai dishes recipes, Thai Fried Shell sea mussels menu.|
Thai Fried Shell sea mussels menu Thai street food menu. How to cooking thai fried sea mussels menu with pictures at home. Thai dishes menu as thai fried sea mussels menu. Thai famous street food menu.
Thai fried sea mussels recipes.
This menu is very easy to find out around thai street in Bangkok that is the famous menu and cheap so if you want to try for thai fried food menu you can try this menu. Thai Fried Sea mussel menu made from Shelled sea mussels ,flour and egg. The taste is not spicy.
Ingredients of Thai fried shell sea mussels menu.
- 1 cup shelled sea mussels
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 kg bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp. fried garlic
- spring onions cut into short
- coriander leaves
- fish sauce
Preparation of Thai fried shell sea mussel menu.
- Mixed the tapioca and wheat flours with the water and divide the batter into six portions.
- Wash and drain the mussels and divide into six portions
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a frying pan. When hot, place 1 tbsp. fried garlic in the oil
- Place one portion of shell mussels in one portion of batter and pour onto the garlic in the pan.
- When batter solidifies, break an egg onto it and, with spatula, break and smear the egg over the surface of the batter.
- When batter is browned on the bottom, turn break into pieces, and add about 1 tbsp. fish sauce or light soy sauce and about 1 tsp. sugar. Add about 1/2 cup washed bean sprouts, then dip onto plate and sprinkle with pepper and coriander leaves.
- Serve with sauce made by mixing 2 finely sliced chilies with 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 cup vinegar.