|how to cooking Thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basil leaf menu|
how to make Fried Rice with pork holy Basil menu with pictures review. Thai fried rice with pork and basil leaves menu,how to cook thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basils menu, Fried Rice with pork holy Basils recipes,thai fried rice with basils cuisine.
How to cook Fried Rice with Pork and Holy Basils recipe. Basil pork menu is simple, the ingredients are readily available on the market. Components are made because the pork, garlic and chili. How do too But for those who do not like eating spicy, not to eat. If you want to eat, eat with the fried eggs.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basil leaf menu
- 300 grams pork fillet
- 10 cloves garlic
- 15 fresh small hot chilies
- 3 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- holy basil leaves, cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basil leaf menu
- Separate the holy basil into leaves, then wash them well. Set aside Rinse well the pork, cutting into bite-sized thin-slices.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the small hot chilies and garlics. Stir-fry in the hot oil in a frying pan until fragrant.
- Put the pork slices into the pan and stir-frying until briefly-cooked. Add the dark soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Stir-fry together.
- Put in the holy basil leaves, tossing well. Add the cooked rice and stir-frying together. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange on individual serving plates. Eat hot to obatain delicious flavour.