|Thai Fried Rice vegetarian style menu|
Thai Fried Rice vegetarian style menu,how to cook Fried Rice vegetarian style recipes,fried rice menu,thai dishes menu,thai fried rice with pork chopped menu.How to make Thai Fried Rice vegetarian style recipes with pictures.
Thai Fried rice vegetarian style menu. menu is easy to make. This menu is making from vegetable , bean, corn with fried rice so it's very easy to find out the Ingredient for cooking.
Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice vegetarian style menu
- 500grams cooked rice
- 100grams carrots
- 100grams string beans
- 100 grams baby corncobs
- 100 grams snow pea kernels
- seasoning sauce
- light soy sauce
- sugar vegetable oil
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice vegetarian style menu
- Peel the carrots. Rinse well, then cut into long cubes.
- Slantwise cut the string beans into pieces.
- Clean the baby corncobs, cut off the stalk ends. Diagonally cut them into thin-slices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Put in the carrots, string beans, corncobs and snow pea kernels. Stir-fry together to briefly-cooked. Add the cooked rice, stir-frying. Season to taste with the seasoning sauce, light soy sauce and sugar. Stir-fry together, then remove from the heat.
- Arrange the fried rice on individual serving plates. Eat hot with fish sauce mixed with sliced small hot chilies.